Christchurch Avenue Harrow Middlesex HA3 5BD
Looking for free things to do in Harrow Leisure Centre and the Harrow area? Below is a selection of paid and free activities in Harrow Leisure Centre
Harrow Leisure Centre is run by Everyone Active and located in North West London in the London Borough of Harrow. It offers a huge range of facilities including an absolutely enormous badminton centre as well as squash, table tennis, gym, 33m indoor swimming pool and more.
Details of the facilities available at Harrow Leisure Centre are below:
Gym at Harrow Leisure Centre
- 160+ stations, covering cardio and resistance machines.
- X-cube, Total Gym, 5 x Powerplates, Watt Bikes and IFI equipment.
- Cardio and resistance machines.
Indoor Swimming Pools
- 8 lane, 33 metre pool
- Separate Training Pool - 16 x 12 metre pool
- Poolside hoist and disabled facilities available.
Climbing Wall (Main Sports Hall)
- 10 climbing lines,
- An autobelay, 9m high wall with a 1m overhanging section
Sauna and Steam rooms
- There are two 2 fitness/dance studios which can be used for private hire and group exercise classes.
- Dedicated group cycling studio with 19 amazing Keiser bikes available and mood lighting.
- A15 badminton court sports arena with capacity for up to 1,400 and seating for over 600
- Bookable squash courts great for competition and exhibition games.
- There are 6 courts available with newly refurbished glass doors.
Table Tennis Centre
- 6 tables in a dedicated area which is very unique in a leisure centre, p
There are a range of multi-activity rooms available for private hire and scheduled sessions.