Cranbrook Road Wimbledon London South London SW19 4HD
Looking for free things to do in Wimbledon Racquets & Fitness Club and the London area? Below is a selection of paid and free activities in Wimbledon Racquets & Fitness Club
Wimbledon Racquets & Fitness Club is squash, badminton and gym facility in Wimbledon, South West London. It offers excellent value for money with a host of sports facilities on offer to its members.
One of the main advantages of the Wimbledon Racquets & Fitness Club is the inherently social seen going on. In terms of squash and badminton the club caters for all ages and abilities: beginners, intermediates up to and above county/national standard players.
The main facilities on offer at the Wimbledon Racquets & Fitness Club include:
- Fully equipped air-conditioned gym.
- 7 purpose-built fully sprung badminton courts.
- 6 squash courts, 2 glass backed.
- Changing rooms including saunas, showers and lockers.
- Club bar, restaurant & lounge with Sky HD TV
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Pro Shop - open to members and non-members.
- All facilities available for private parties/functions
There is limited free parking directly outside the fitness club and Wimbledon rail and tube station is approximately 10 minutes' walk away.