King Street Hammersmith London West London W6 0TZ
Looking for free things to do in Ravenscourt Park and the London area? Below is a selection of paid and free activities in Ravenscourt Park
Ravenscourt Park in Hammersmith, W6 is one of the borough's flagship parks. The green-flag award-winning park supports a multitude of sporting facilities to suit all tastes.
PLEASE NOTE: Tennis bookings are operated seperately from other sports. Please call 0207 602 2226 for tennis bookings only.
- x1 11-A-Side All-Weather Football/Hockey Pitch
- x2 5-A-Side All-Weather Football Pitches
- x7 Macadam Tennis Courts
- x1 Macadam Netball Courts
- x1 Macadam Basketball Courts
- London Underground services on the District Line call at nearby Ravenscourt Park (5 mins walk) stations, and the Circle, Hammersmith & City and Picadilly Lines call at Hammersmith (10 mins walk) station.
- Bus Routes 27, 190, 267, 391 and H91 stop on King Street to the South of the Park and Routes 94, 237 and 266 stop on Goldhawk Road to the North.
Call Quadron Services on 0207 602 2226 or email email@example.com.
Contact the Hammersmith & Fulham Sports Bookings Team on 0208 753 4103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org