Blenheim Walk Leeds West Yorkshire LS2 9AQ
Looking for free things to do in Leeds College of Art and the Leeds area? Below is a selection of paid and free activities in Leeds College of Art
We hire out our rooms to businesses, whether for meetings, creative sessions, break-out workshops or small conferences. These rooms are only available in July and August when our students are on holiday.
Here are some of the advantages of coming to Leeds College of Art:
- Your delegates can be registered in our attractive art gallery
- Student ambassadors can be on hand to help facilitate your day
- On-site parking may be available
- We can cater breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea
- If required, accommodation in Leeds can be arranged.