Town Street Middleton West Yorkshire LS10 3SH
Looking for free things to do in Middleton Park and the Middleton area? Below is a selection of paid and free activities in Middleton Park
Middleton Park is a 190 hectare green space in the South of Leeds and is a mixture of traditional parkland and ancient woodland. The Park has a number of attractions to keep the whole family occupied, even facilitating a large equestrian centre.
Attractions and facilities
- Visitor Centre with toilets
- Parkland, flower beds and rose garden
- Nature Reserve – see related pages section of this page
- Bowling greens
- Fishing lake - all welcome, please fish responsibly
- Multi-use games area
- Heritage trails covering the history and wildlife of the area.
- Middleton Railway
- Middleton Park Equestrian Centre
- John Charles Centre for Sport