60A Albatross Close off Woolwich Manor Way London Greater London E6 5NX
Looking for free things to do in West Ham United Community Training Ground and the London area? Below is a selection of paid and free activities in West Ham United Community Training Ground
The West Ham United Foundation is currently closed as a precaution for the Corona Virus (COVID-19)
• As a Foundation, all necessary measures are being taken in accordance with guidance and advice from relevant authorities, with the safety and welfare of our participants, staff team, stakeholders and their families being of paramount importance.
• We want to put the safety of all our participants first and it is for that reason we have come to this decision. We are aiming to re-open on the 14th of April 2020, but this is subject to change, following any updates from the government and wider policy in our area.
Please check our social media pages and websites for any updates on the matter or contact us on:
Foundation Email – Foundation@westhamunited.co.uk
Foundation Reception - 020 7473 7720
Welcome to West Ham United Foundation
West Ham United Community Training Ground is situated at the home of the West Ham United Foundation in Beckton, East London.
Our purpose built, UEFA Accredited, all-weather full-size state of the art 3G surface is flood-lit and available to be booked for full, half or quarter pitch bookings throughout the year.
West Ham United Foundation also run a large number of activities for the local community, including programs provided by the Premier League, and children’s soccer schools. For more information, please visit http://www.whufc.com/club-foundation/football-development/soccer-schools.
If you are interested in making a block booking or using the pitch for official matches that require full pitch set up, please contact the foundation directly. Regular online booking time slots are not suitable for this type of activity.
If you are a Junior Football Club looking to make a booking, please contact the Foundation directly by phone or email for more information on specific rates and how to book.
Please note that West Ham United Foundation is private property and our facility is strictly for facility users only. Under no circumstances are there to be any unauthorised access.
All guests please check in with either reception or security.
Foundation code of conduct is as follows:
- Respect yourself and others
- Respect the local community
- Respect the foundation resources and it's property
- Bullying is not tolerated
- Make new members feel welcome
- If you are unhappy, speak to a member of the Foundation staff team
- If you are asked to do something by Foundation staff, please do it
- Illegal drugs and alcohol are prohibited
- No weapons such as knives
If you do not keep to the ground rules the Foundation senior staff team reserve the right to do any of the following:
- Contact parents/guardians
- Ask you to leave the site
- Temporarily/Permanently exclude you from the project/site
- Call the police
24 hour CCTV in operation throughout the site
All persons, bags and vehicles entering the site are subject to search and inspection. Failure to consent or comply may result in denial of entry.
The police will be informed if you participate in illegal activity. Eg drugs, carrying weapons, verbally or physically abuse our staff.
As an organisation, we take health & safety seriously and ask all users to report any issues immediately to Foundation Staff.