Hope Street Battersea Clapham Junction South London SW11 2DA
Looking for free things to do in Battersea Sports Centre and the Clapham Junction area? Below is a selection of paid and free activities in Battersea Sports Centre
Battersea Youth Sports Centre is located in between Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction in South London and is owner and operated by Wandsworth Borough Council. It offers an excellent range of sports facilities with a focus on youth sport.
The sports facilities at Battersea Your Sports Centre include:
- A large indoor sports hall with markings for volleyball, netball, basketball, badminton and 5 a side football
- Outdoor hard courts for netball, basketball/5 a side football
- A fully-equipped air-conditioned gym/fitness room with classes
- A recently refurbished studio for a mixed range of classes
- New multi-use games area (MUGA) including a 3G astroturf 5-a-side football pitch
Battersea Youth Sports Centre booking can be carried out directly through the sports centre. Parking is also available on the streets outside on a pay and display basis, but there is no Battersea Youth Sports Centre car park.
Finally the nearest train stations to the Battersea Sports Centre are Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction which are both 10 minutes walk away. Otherwise you can hop on the 295 bus.
The 5 a side football pitch has a 3g surface and low/wide goals. It is also floodlit
The nearest station is Clapham Junction which is only a few minutes walk away
You can park outside the sports centre (pay and play), but there is no actual car park
A huge variety of sports including yoga, pilates, football, basketball, circuit training, dance, netball, volleyball and more! There are also football leagues available to join.